It's not a story. It's a fact. There must be misunderstanding in a relationship. Any relationship. Between family, friends or partner. This is about telling what we are supposed to tell especially if it involve someone else. There is no use of keeping it to yourself. If you are not satisfied with someone or that someone had done something wrong with you, you should tell them. You want to keep it to yourself? Sure, you can, only if that matter does not bother you. Or we always say, "Small matter jela..". If that's the case, it's up to you.
- If you have problem with that person, say it. Express it face to face, by letter or any way you are comfortable with.
- Avoid involve others - unless you wanna get advises to solve the problem.
- tell it so it can be right to avoid the same mistakes.
- tell it in a good way.
- take the mistake as a lesson, don't repeat it.
- be open. Accept the fact that you are wrong.
- avoid repeating the same mistakes.
- be sincere and appreciate the advises you get