Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Najwaology

Tagged by Gadis Imaginasi

THE RULES: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to wipe out my answers and supply your own. After, choose some people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.tag a bunch of people.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".


~~~~~~~FOODOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
lotsa mayyo..the original one.

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
urmm I don't know coz I prefer my mom's cooking.

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
bread i think.

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
the one that got lots of crab and pineapple.

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
planta and sugar.


~~~~~~~TECHNOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. How many televisions are there in your house?
two.

2. The color of your cell phone?
black.

3. How long would it take you to look up who invented the Rubber Band?
ermm let me search first.LOL.

4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
to be honest, I don't know. *Where can I find it??huhu*



~~~~~~~BIOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right-handed of course. but left-handed if i'm tired using my right hand.gahaha

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
like what? does stain count? huhu

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
the vacuum.haha

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
nope.



~~~~~~~CRAZYOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I want but I'm scared..

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
never mind. I like my name..(^__^)

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Hell no..does it worth it?If I die,I can't have the money..huhu



~~~~~~~DUMBOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I think only two..hehe

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
never.

3. Last person you talked to?
My mom

4. Last person you hugged?
My cousin



~~~~~~~FAVORITOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. Season?
Winter and Spring.

2. Holiday? beach or island
Both coz all island got beach right? And it's calming.

3. Day of the week?
Saturday.

4. Month?
December and January.



~~~~~~~CURRENTOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. Missing someone?
Yup...huhu

2. Mood?
Emotionless

3. What are you listening to?
Endlessly from Winx.hehe

4. Watching?
Twilight stuff


~~~~~~~RANDOMOLOGY~~~~~~~

1. First place you went this morning?
The living room.hehe

2. What's the last movie you saw?
Shrek 3 at cinema. New Moon at home..haha

3. Do you smile often?
When necessary..



~~~~~~~OTHER-OLOGY~~~~~~~

1. Do you always answer your phone?
Always.

2. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
From mr. Rafiq coz we're texting last night ONLY.

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Blue or purple or golden brown..hehe.Wonder how do I look..*grinned*

4. Do you own a digital camera?
Nope. It's my parents.

5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yup. Share it with my dad..haha

6. Favorite Christmas song(s):
Jingle bell coz that's all I know..haha

7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Get to meet Robert Pattinson..LOL. or him.I wish.

8. Can you do push ups?
Nope.haha +_+"

9. Can you do a chin up?
I think I can..haha

10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited more, nervous less.

11. Do you have any saved texts?
Yup. Lotsa.

12. Ever been in a car wreck?
Nope.

13. Do you have an accent?
Do I?? I think.

14. What is the last song which made you cry?
Menjaga Hati.

15. What are your plans for tonight?
Watching TV, read 2 more chapter from New Moon and sleep early.

16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Sometimes I do..

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
None.

18. Have you ever been given roses?
Nope. And I don't want it coz I hate the smell.

19. Current worry?
Exam results..huhu -_-"

20. Current hate right now
me, myself and I.

21. Met someone who changed your life?
Used to.

22. How will you bring in the New Year?
With new life..haha

23. What song represents you?
Depends on my mood.

24. Name three people who might complete this?
Ladyinphynk, Gadis Imaginasi, Didi & My sister

25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I wish..There's a lot of thing I want to change.

26. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yup. Just with him, that person.

27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Only piercings

28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I don't think so. I don't want the same thing happen.

29. Does anyone love you?
There's this guy..3 guys that I know.haha. And not to forget my family, my sayang and my friends.hehe

30. Ever had someone sing to you?
Yup. But that's all in the past.

31. When did you last cry?
Hehe..2 days ago I think..huhu

32. Do you like to cuddle?
Yup..

33. Have you held hands with anyone today?
None.

34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
"padi-padi ku,masak berwarna emas..Rasa hatiku, gembira paling puas" HUAHUAHUA

35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
new and old.

36. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yup.

I would like to tag Cik G.I, Cik Wanie Pinky and Cik Nael

2 comments:

Gadis Imaginasi said...

huu soalan love,kaw ingat guy friends je? how about ur girl friends? T_T

Miz Vamp said...

gf mmg xprlu sbut sbb dh trang2..hehe.lpe nk ltak fmly n fren..huhu