Sunday, August 15, 2010

sPendiNg tOo muCh

First of all, I hope it's not too late for me to wish Salam Ramadhan to all. After more than one month away from home sweet home, I'm at home right now. It was the last minute decision. The loan was already in so, me and my friends decided to go home. We bought the ticket on the spot and I took Utama Express at 6.45PM, last Thursday.. The journey took almost 12hours!!! Oh my...Those journey made my whole body in pain! The most was having headache the whole day after arrived at home. On Friday - didn't go anywhere. But yesterday, for the first time in my life, I'm buying few things that cost a lot!. I went out with my best friend, Gadis Imaginasi (GI) since she's here in Kuantan too. Okay, I don't wanna say more so, here's the things I bought.



Those I bought for buka puasa. 2 set of Big Mac for Abang Long and Aiman. Grill Chicken Burger for me.




These are the things I bought for myself - Sweater, watch (I didn't wear the other one sebab sayang.. tali jam dah nak putus. So, simpan jela..), new sandals and broadband. I let GI picked the one from few that I have choose.


Mood: The "memories" come back to life..

No comments: