Sunday, November 27, 2011

Salam Maal Hijrah

SALAM MAAL HIJRAH pada semua umat islam seluruh dunia ^_^


Today I've got no classes. Of course, it's Sunday but it's not soo sunny. I woke up late but not as late as yesterday.hehe..Done with my laundry, had my breakfast and then, I've got nothing to do. My roommates went out with their families. One of my housemate went to her brother's house. The other one stayed in her room and the very last, missing in action, as always. As for me, I've got nowhere to go.huhu T_T


Anyway, last night I had finished watching Twilight and New Moon. So, today I'm gonna finished it all with Eclipse and Breaking Dawn-part 1. I'm craving for something to eat but I don't know what. So, I ended up with half cup of this

Yeah, HALF cup of this. And also with this





Okay, I know it's not healthy AT ALL. But, I guessed it's okay to eat like that once in a while.


Nota hari ini: Hidup perantauan...littlekittyemoticon Semoga tahun baru ini membawa lebih keberkatan dan kebaikan dalam hidup setiap insan...AMINNN


post signature

No comments: