Saturday, December 26, 2009

C.H day 1

This were the pic I told.
.........Me,Mak Adik n my cousin La....................................Me n Julia..........


.........................................................At Lata Iskandar Waterfall....................................................................................Me n my sister...................




..............Looking at the????..............................Lay back and relax............................I like this one..Nice huh?? hehe....................................*grinned*......................Looking for something to eat,maybe??.......





...........................My cousin and her pose............................................................................................Look!!! What's that????................................................Buat kerja gila..........................................My sister joined..........................






We all camwhored (^_^)

No comments: