Saturday, December 26, 2009

Diba's sister's engagement ceremony

Yesterday was tiring. I woke up early to attend Diba's sister's engagement ceremony. Her family was so much fun to be with. They were friendly and quite funny. Around 5 o'clock, after coaxed me few times, they managed to win my heart and convinced me to go out with them. Congrats to Diba and Kak Ya. Actually I was very sleepy, that's why I refused to join them at first place. Diba and her sister sent me home and it takes about 5 minutes for me to change my outfit and get ready.huhu.. So, we went too Black Stone Beach and spent about one and half hour there. Me and Diba busy taking photographs of Kak Ya and her fiance's family. What I enjoyed was playing with Diba's camera. *grinned* The one that she wants the most. I reached home almost 7.30PM. After cleaned myself, I ate and online for a while, then I didn't realised that I had fell asleep. But I woke up at 11.30PM and watched tv until 2AM. huhu.. What a day. *sigh* I don't feel very well today. A bit flu but no fever. Hope to get better soon. Well, you can check out Diba's blog see if she has write anything about the ceremony. Till then,

Not well,
Miz Vamp

No comments: