Monday, December 14, 2009

sHort cOuRse

Should or shouldn't?? I got back from KL and reached home around 3.30PM. I have received a message from UiTM i guessed, about "Penerapan Pelajar Diploma Semester 3 ke Program Ijazah Sarjana Muda." I've heard about it from Ika before and now I don't know whether want to apply or not. Some of my friends already fill the form and some are still thinking. Honestly, I do want to take this opportunity doing the short course so that I can finish my study earlier. But, I was wondering about the course that i should take if I want to apply it. I don't know anything about it. I mean, I do know after read from UiTM's website, but I don't really understand about it. I also had read the plan of study aka syllabus but I think they are not the right code. At least some of them. It's not the latest I assume. I don't know what the course is all about. The most important whether it's hard to score or not..lazy to study hard *sigh* I need MORE clarification about each courses. And I also need more info about this short course. I can't really decide yet. I want to but it's not the time. I was waiting for Syu - her mother wants to call UiTM and asked regarding this thing. So, still waiting...and thinking..

Confused,
Miz Vamp

No comments: