Saturday, April 24, 2010

nO diNneR

I’m on a “holiday” now..hahaha. Not a real holiday, just resting my mind before my next paper. In two days, I had done fighting for 3 papers. And there’re 3 more to go. I can’t wait to finish it. What I had for my dinner today? Hahaha. Don’t be surprise. I only ate this.
Very the malas to go down to the dining. Because at first I wasn’t really hungry so, I thought by eating those junk food is enough. But now, "grork~~grork~~". Urghhh what's that?? Urmm that's the sound of my stomach, (*_*)" “merayu and menyanyi-nyanyi” so that I fill it with something. Something healthier maybe. But unfortunately, I have nothing in my room except ‘Super Ring lazat Super Ring riang...' and some sugar cracker. To be honest, I wasn’t really in the mood to eat since I got mr. LO’s e-mail. huhu. Ok, don’t wanna think about that. Thanks to that, I got a headache just by thinking about him.. Headache and heart ache.

Now, I was thinking about how I wanna go back. First plan was my parents will come here. But then, my dad called and told me that he had to go outstation on the day that he was supposed to come and pick me up. It’s ok, dad. You can go. And mom, you don’t have to worry. I'll settled it myself. Hurm.. I was planning to ask my friend to lend me his car so that I can use it to take my stuff to my “rumah sewa”. Then I will take a bus to go home..hurmm...Hope it all do well.

Wahai perut, bersabar lah kamu....
starving,
Miz Vamp

No comments: