Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heartless and Senseless Me

I don't know why lately I've been very heartless to him. Those emotion that I actually didn't meant to express, I expressed it. I ended up hurting him by saying something terrible. It's not really terrible but it kinda harsh because I know I've never acted like that before.orangeemoticon And I know it hurt him. I felt guilty but I still doing it everytime I chat with him. Seriously, I don't know what's going on with me. I keep being cold and hard-hearted with him. Not just to him, but to a few people. Does hormones got anything to do with it? hurmm orangeemoticon Anyway, sometimes.. No. Most of the time, I felt like I wanted to "belasah" someone. Anyone, like this.Maybe I'm feeling like this because I've had enough, I'm sick and tired with all this. I'm tired of waiting and crying. I'm sick of getting hurt by people that I trusted the most not to hurt me. And I had enough with people that I loved but never love me the way they told me.

Love is pure. Love is supposed to be beautiful, not painful. It makes you wanna live all day till your last breathe, not end your life. What good is love when it keeps on hurting you, right??And people always said that if you love that person, you've gotta let them go. So, that's what I'm planning to do right now. Though it hurt, I got to be strong, stand up, and live every moment of my life that Allah had gave me. I don't wanna waste any second of it.

Love to human is not always be forever, but love to Allah, that is absolutely forever.

p/s:
I'm am truly, very sorry for the way I acted.

2 comments:

Gadis Imaginasi said...

macam best jugak bila kaw senseless and heartless.haha!

Miss Vamp said...

haha..ermm xdnafikan,agak best aku rase.walaupon ade ckit rse bsalah.huhu