Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gedik Santai

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera. Topik kita pada pertemuan kali ini adalah, "Mari Mengomen Gambar Gedik". So, as promised, these were the pictures taken from my photoshoots with my girlfriends last week. WARNING! If you're feeling sick while looking at it, please leave this page IMMEDIATELY. Or else, spare a bucket by your side. Monkey Icons Yoyomiahahaha

So, cekidaut!


With Tya




With Atiq




With Yati




Masih mampu bertahan?






With My Baby




My Girlfriends



Ok, this is the last one.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Sila muntah sekarang.




Nota hari ini: Thanks to Tasoh Lake a.k.a. location for video clip Alyah-Kisah Hati for the nice view. Don't like it? That's fine. I don't wake up everyday to impress you.Monkey Icon Yoyo


post signature

No comments: