Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Baby Sick

I couldn't wait to go back for this mid-sem break. Obviously because I missed home and my family. Next, it's Hari Raya Aidiladha. Lastly, because of my baby. I got news from my Mom last week that there's something wrong with my baby.

3 nights Ed had to stay at the Jawhari Cat Medical Center - place where we would sent them for boarding if we're away for few days. At first, only her front right leg seem to be injured. But then, all of the sudden, her WHOLE body became paralyzed the next day. You can read the detail at my MOM's blog. (Niat untuk menjadi veterinar mula timbul semula..huhu)

Now, it's been a week and thanked to Allah that Ed is more better. Only her front right leg that still not to be functioning well. Surprisingly, for the first time in my life, I slept with an animal - Ed. Tonight, it's been 5 nights already. Dah macam jaga anak sendiri plak..huhu



Nota hari ini: sekadar mengisi masa lapang di samping untuk menahan dari mengantuk.huhu. Hope you will get better as active as before my baby, Ed.





post signature

No comments: