Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kelegaan

Assalamualaikum


Setelah menghilang selama 2 minggu (2 minggu je punnnn), kini saya kembali. I just done with my final examination for semester 5. I'm going to be a senior soon and hopefully, dengan izin Yang Maha Esa, aku akan dapat menamatkan pengajian pada waktu yang sepatutnya. In the next couple of months, I will be in my final year and later, doing my internship.


There were 6 courses but only 4 with final exam. So, I am very grateful that it was not as stress as my past semesters. Syukur alhamdulillah, aku dapat luahkan semua yang terbuku di otak yang sudah sarat untuk final exam for the last paper yesterday. Sangat-sangat bersyukur sebab dapat buat dengan jayanya(penuh harapan) dan dapat balik dengan tenang.hehe


I'm not going to list and plan anything on what will I do during my semester break. I just want to enjoy it and TRYING to bake or cook something while I'm at home. Planning don't always work with me since I will end up getting stray away from the path. So, I'll just go with the flow and let the mood take me to where it supposed want to be...


post signature

No comments: