Sunday, January 3, 2010

Life at U - dAy 1

Ok, first thing to say is that I only got about an hour before the broadband Celcom that I subscribed last night will expired. DAMN!! I thought here got wifi but.... URGHH!!! Ok. Let's not waste the time. We arrived at Kangar 2PM sharp. It took about 5 hours from Gombak. And I couldn't slept the night before we went here. I slept at 2AM but I woke up at 5PM. I'm not excited or scared. But still don't know why it happened. And on the way to Kangar I didn't slept. Only rest my eyes. Aidid was a hyperactive boy. He couldn't stayed without doing anything, except if he's eating.

.................When the naughty boy was eating...........................................and when he's done...........



He kept went to the front seat and to the back seat. And then he sat at the middle. It so good to be a kid.. Then we looked for the hotel. We stayed at Sri Garden Hotels.


My parents at the receptionist...checked in...

The room was cosy. Our room got 2 queen size beds, television, freeze and kettle. The bathroom also in a good condition. I forgot to take some pics of the room but I think my mom got it. So, you can look at my mom's blog.

After done registered as the new student here, we went to my room, level 4. GOSH!! My last room was at level 3. But this one...... *sigh* Sooooooooooo HIGH!!!! Sooooo tired. Cian my parents, Pak Ndak and Mak Ndak...huhu.. But, I'm lucky to get Atiq as my roommate. And there's another girl came in as my roommate, from Selangor. After finished with the clothes, we got ready to see KP. I'm glad that I got the same class with Atiq. How lucky I am.. LOL. Well, here's the room.

..........My bed-upper...................................my closet................................My table,the left one......




Till now....gotta hurry. DAMN!!

No comments: