Monday, February 15, 2010

tAggEd bY gAdiS iMagNaSi

Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 23 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tag.

23 random things about me :


:: I like blue COLOUR, purple, black n white ::
:: I'm in love with vampire's stories.. Twilight series ::

:: I like hang out with my gurls ::

:: Sukar melupakan si dia ::

:: Benci bila DIKHIANATI orang yang disayangi ::
:: hate myself when I can't hate him ::
:: I can do crazy things bila dtg mood gile ku ::
:: Fav quote ~ Don't talk if you know nothing ::
:: Ske bawa bantal busuk ble g tdo mane2...shhhhh ;p ::
:: HATE smokers...say NO to smokers ::
:: t'ingin accident terok masuk hspital, tp bleh sembuh smule ::
:: sangat suke n want to own a Satria GTI.. xtau knape ::
:: i like sport tp bile de sukan, xmau masuk.. -.-" ::
:: want to go to all places i've dream 1 day ::
:: have 2 personalities ::
:: pnakot tp suka something mistik ::
:: currently i've been listening to 'suara ku berharap' n "tolong aku" ::
:: suke lagu rancak tp sakit kpale bile dengar.. -.-" ::
:: suka makan so......smakin gemok sekarang.. huhu ::
:: songs i've heard was a way i express myself that time ::
:: kuat brangan.. =D ::
:: romantik jugak lar...hehe ::
:: tegas, protective to people that i care (a.k.a caring) ::

who i would like to tag??
Y.O.U. sape yang baca, dia kena tagged by me..hehe

4 comments:

Gadis Imaginasi said...

some mcm same serupa dgn aku.
no wonder lah kite bole ngam. ngahahaha! ;p
cool weyhhh.. :)

Miss Vamp said...

haha...same ke?? kbtulan...

Gadis Imaginasi said...

some r. hampir same jer kite. hahahah.
doh name pun lahir bulan disember. lolz

Miss Vamp said...

yup...ptot laa...hehe.mmg r bleh ngam (^_^)