Friday, November 19, 2010

Gelora Di Hati Sara (GDHS) 2

I just finished watching GDHS 2. It's not the right day though, but I did watched it. Actually I wanted to watched a few latest episodes that I missed. However, to my surprised, there were only 26 episodes. It's already ENDED. Do you guys knew it? Or I'm the one who didn't know about it...

After watched the last episode, I didn't expected it will be like that. It's not that I don't like the ending but I thought it will be different. What I don't like about the last episode is about the last part. It seems like the storyline had been compressed because all of sudden, this and that happened. During the climax, my feeling was like (Hah??)...then I was like (errr okay...). Overall, it was like this (happy ending). Well, it just my opinion so, if you like it and don't like that I don't like it, then it's up to you...

To those who want to watch episodes that you missed or all of the episodes of GDHS 2, try check this out..Or you can go to www.rtm.gov.my, click at 'TV2 Video On Demand' on the right side. Then, click at 'DRAMA' and look for Gelora Di Hati Sara SR2..Enjoy!!!sesameemoticon


Till then,

No comments: