Saturday, January 29, 2011

Suddenly-high-fever

Now I'm at my home sweet home. I just got back here yesterday. Actually, I just got better from suddenly-high-fever. Too much of a homesick, maybe? Last Wednesday, I've stomach ache in the morning. But after that, in the evening the fever set in. My head got heavier. Thanked God the classes were over for the day. When I reached home, terus terbaring atas katil.

The weather felt like winter. My body turns hotter and it worried my roommates. I didn't have the strength to get up. I spent the whole night on my bed because headache and dizziness will come once I stood up. I couldn't remember when was the last time I had a bad fever. Hold a sec. That very moment, I remembered something. Yup. Back then when I was in Malacca. It was 2 years ago that I had the SAME fever.

I'm worried because I had to drive to go back in couple of days. The next day, I skipped classes for the whole day. I felt much better actually - after drink 100plus that Atiq had bought - but I wanted to prepare myself so that I am able to drive. In the evening, I went to the clinic nearby to take some medicine but I forgot to ask for MC from the doctor. Watdaa..=.=''. That's because the dizziness still linger around in my head.

Now I'm feeling much better. Yesterday I drove from Arau around 9.30AM and reached in Kuala Lumpur around 2.30PM. Then I fetched my sister at Shah Alam and caught up in a traffic jam more than an hour and it was like...*sighed*. Anyway, as usual, I stopped at my aunt's house at Gombak for an hour or so and headed back home at 8.30PM. The journey home took two hours. Thanked to Allah, we reached home safely.

No comments: