Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nur Kasih The Movie

Hey,you! Have you watch Nur Kasih The Movie??? I did, yesterday with 'my kids'. My mother supposed to join us but she had a last minute plan. :( Anyway Mom, if you wanna watch it, just tell me. I would be delighted to accompany you. hee~~Monkey Icons Yoyo

Thanked God the cinema was not full - I thought it would since school holiday just started. So, back to the story.

I'm excited to watch the movie. For those who had seen then drama, you would not expect the storyline of the movie. They are wayyyy different. Not to mention, SAD. The movie was sadder than the dramaMonkey Emoticon - but I managed to hold the tears from falling.
*besides my parents, there's one person in my mind at that time..dang!*



This time I won't tell the synopsis of the movie. It won't be a surprised, right? If you want to know, see it for yourself. Out of 5 stars, I would give 6 stars. Monkey Icons Yoyo The best Malay movie.



My suggestion, if you love your family, bring them along. You won't regret it. And don't forget to bring lots of tissue.hehe. You will need it unless you are heartless. =.="

Okay, I'm signing out. Got a wedding to attend in the next 7 hours.

post signature

No comments: